Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Loving Black and White

Recently I was gifted some Home Decor & Design Magazines from France that my hubby selected for me when he was there.  I love to pick these up when travelling just to see what's happening in other places.  When I was in Cabo recently I was looking for a Mexican Decor Magazine and a nice helpful person informed me I could find English magazines at another location but I wanted the one I found in Spanish. He thought I was a little nuts but that's ok.  I wanted authentic.

While flipping through the various magazines I saw a page of my favourite - Black and White in hounds tooth so I wanted to share it.  It's still hot and I believe it will always be in style.

From the pages of 'maisons de Campagne' here are some b/w ideas


No comments:

Post a Comment